Ascott welcomes groups from all backgrounds and interests. Our group bookings team can help co-ordinate your visit and provide an information pack for everything you will need before you arrive.
On offer for you:
- 5% discount on Gardens admission for groups over 15 – groups must book ahead, consist of at least 15 visitors (whether NT members or not) and pay in one transaction pre-visit.
- Free coach entry and parking
- Free Gardens admission for coach drivers
- Refreshment voucher for coach drivers
- Welcome and familiarisation talk on arrival
- Timed entry to the House for self-guided visits*
- Guided House tours – perfect for general interest groups*
- Bespoke House tours – for groups with specialist interest in the House or Collections*
- Pre-bookable catering in the Pavilion Tea Room
- Programme of events throughout the season
- Spectacular seasonal highlights including daffodils, tulips and early autumn colour
*Admission to the House and House tours are subject to additional costs. Please enquire at booking to check current prices and bespoke tour pricing.
If you have any concerns about your group’s accessibility needs, we hope you can feel confident in visiting Ascott and we’ll be pleased to help in any way we can. For more information on accessibility at Ascott, visit our Accessibility page.
For more information and to book your group visit, please email email@example.com or telephone 01296 688242 to speak to a member of our bookings team.